Monday 29 June 2015

Glee[2]

GLEE[2]

(4) Tumblr

If you haven't seen the first part yet.



Kitty Wilde (Becca Tobin)

blake jenner | Tumblr

It Must Have Been Love 



It must've been love
But it's over now.
It must've been good
But I lost it some how.

Tumblr

Marley Rose (Melissa Benoist)

(4) Tumblr

"Wrecking Ball"






Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life,
I will always want you

marley


"Everytime"





Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
.

Marley Rose

Jake Puckerman  (Jacob Artist)

jacob artist | Tumblr

"Never Say Never"




You can never say never
Why we don't know when
Time, time, time again
Younger now than we were before


jacob artist | Tumblr

"Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)"





Girl, let me love you,
And I will love you,
Until you learn to love yourself.
Girl, let me love you

jacob artist | Tumblr

Ryder Lynn  Blake Jenner

Blake gif <3 | via Tumblr

"An Innocent Man"





Some people live with the fear of a touch
And the anger of having been a fool
They will not listen to anyone
So nobody tells them a lie

Blake Gif :) | via Tumblr

"Your Song"



And you can tell everybody, this is your song.
It may be quite simple but now that it's done,
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words

*-* | via Tumblr

Roderick  (Noah Guthrie)

RODERICK YOU'RE SUCH A CUTIE PIE

"Mustang Sally"






Guess you better slow your Mustang down
You been a runnin' all over the town now,
Guess I'll have to put your flat feet on the ground
jane & roderick | via Tumblr

"Father Figure" George Michael




That's all you wanted, something special,
Someone sacred in your life
Just for one moment, to be warm and naked
At my side

when roderick went there | via Tumblr

Spencer Porter (Marshall Williams)

spencer and kitty

"Friday I'm in Love"




Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

becca tobin  | via Tumblr

Jane Hayward (Samantha Marie Ware)

Untitled

"Tightrope"


Some people talk about ya
Like they know all about ya
When you get down they doubt ya
And when you tip it on the scene

Untitled
.

Madison McCarthy  (Laura Dreyfuss)

Untitled | via Tumblr

"All Out of Love" 





I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that

mccarthy twins | via Tumblr

Mason McCarthy (Billy Lewis Jr.)

mccarthy twins | via Tumblr

"I Want to Break Free"



I've fallen in love
I've fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know it's for real
I've fallen in love, yeah

mason mccarthy | Tumblr

Glee



No comments:

Post a Comment